Heello (pronounced Hee•low) manuell RSS feed Heellonya
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
Heello (pronounced Hee•low) manuell RSS feed Heellonya

Manuell Live Pings

StartseiteStartseite  PortalPortal  SuchenSuchen  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  AnmeldenAnmelden  Login  

BO.LT · The last time has come.

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Haruhi Suzimiya
Admin
Haruhi Suzimiya

BO.LT · The last time has come. Empty
BeitragBO.LT · The last time has come.

BO.LT · The last time has come.The time has come<br /><br />As you have probably noticed, we have had a persistent problem with Bolts showing up in feeds for the past few weeks.  Despite the best efforts of Tony and I, we have been unable to fix the problem.<br /><br />We have as a result made the decision to wind down the Bolt service.  <br /><br />I can tell you from personal experience that Bolt is a very sophisticated and powerful piece of software, and it is also very complex.  Unfortunately, this has made it very costly to maintain as a free service, and we have reached the point where we need to make a responsible business decision.<br /><br />We will attempt to keep Bolt up as long as possible, but we encourage you to work to download any content that you want to keep.  <br /><br />As you can imagine, this has been an extremely hard decision.  We love Bolt, the community, and the content we have collected and shared.  We never would have met you and learned what you love, had we not been on this journey together.<br /><br />At a personal level, I hoped with Bolt to create a way for people to remake the web in their own personal image.  To select and collect the pieces we love in a way that was secure, personal, but also shareable.  The team was able to create what I believe is a magnificent service, and I will always be proud of what we built, both from a product and community perspective.<br /><br />I want to thank all of you for your time, your passions, and your friendship. Please don’t be strangers.BO.LT Blog
Nach oben Nach unten
https://neobrigaden.forumieren.de
Diesen Eintrag verbreiten durch: reddit

BO.LT · The last time has come. :: Kommentare

Keine Kommentare.

BO.LT · The last time has come.

Seite 1 von 1